This is my team for Composition 1:
Gusde : https://gus-regentsmedia.blogspot.com
Kenzo: https://Kenzo-regentsmedia.blogspot.com
Maha : https://maha-regentsmedia.blogspot.com/
Candra : https://candra-regentsmedia.blogspot.com/
The teacher gave us an option to pick our own team so I picked a different group than my last tourism advertisement video. The reason is that we often engage in conflict too much and all of us decided to disband and go our own separate ways. I was luckily invited to this group where they are all talented filmmakers. So far this group has less conflict compared to my older group which I'm really grateful for. But if anything happens I will be sure to update this blog.
Thursday, October 3, 2024
Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Critical Reflection
This is my CR essay for Comp 3. In case some pictures are not properly labeled refer to the google docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/...
-
This blog post is the schedule that we planned to shoot our music video. This post was mainly made by Candra. Any change of schedule will be...
-
My task was not editing and was all handed over to my groupmate Jeremy. Originally my other groupmate Kenneth Lee wanted to do it but he has...
-
This is the filming schedule that we all made and agreed on. Filming Schedule Scene Time and Date Location Cast and crew Props Equiptment O...
No comments:
Post a Comment